Lifestyle Teas - A whole-body approach to health and wellness
DID YOU KNOW THAT TURMERIC is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric is a commonly used spice which is loaded with medicinal properties.
It is a herbal remedy which is used for various health conditions. Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin. Curcumin is naturally rich in anti-inflammatory properties and can help you reduce the risk of multiple diseases.
In an article written by Jennifer Huizen and medically reviewed by Debra Rose Wilson, PhD., MSN, R.N., IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT, drinking turmeric tea is believed to bring about several benefits some of which are described below. To learn more about this herbal remedy click on the attached link: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319638#what-is-turmeric-tea
1. As an anti-inflammatory, curcumin may help reduce the most prominent symptoms of arthritis.
2. Curcumin is proven to improve immune function with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties.
3. Several studies have shown curcumin to have beneficial heart health properties by acting as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
4. One of the most clinically established therapeutic properties of curcumin is its anti-cancer action.
5. Researchers suspect that the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of curcumin may help reduce the symptoms of chronic or long-lasting lung conditions.
Treat yourself to a warm cup of Tea with Turmeric and raise a cup to your health.